ScreeningScreening is a Full medical Check Up before you go for any Study/Clinical Research Period, by Screening in Study/Clinical Research doctors confirm that you are health wise eligible or not for the upcoming or next study.
Normally it includes mostly these check ups-
1. Body Mass Index(BMI) (Needs to be between 18.5 to 24.99 or 30.00 Normally)
2. Vitals ( Blood Pressure,Body Temperature and Pulse Rate/Respiratory Rate)
3. Medical Check up (other check ups required for study like Nicotine/ Medical History / Body or skin disease)
4. ECG (An electrocardiogram)
5. Sample ( Blood and Urine Sample)
After all these test you can earn Rs.100 to 300 Money/compensation whether you pass or fail in screening.
Money/compensation paid by some labs-
A> Raptim - Rs.100
B> Alkem - Rs.150 to 250
C> Synapse - Rs.250
D> Samadhan - Rs.100
E> Lupin - Rs.300
F> Macleods - Rs.200 to 250
G>Enem Nostrum - Rs 150
Most of the labs in Mumbai pay you Rs.100 for Screening.